Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Art Every Day, Day 11

I got a lot done today. I finished quilting the new background for the crow piece. I don't want to show it here until it is all put together.

What I do have to show is another doodle. I made doodles like crazy for awhile, but haven't done one for some time. This is not a favorite. I feel a little rusty, and my permanent pen is getting a little dried out, so it doesn't flow quite how it should. Don't you hate that? It feels wasteful to toss it out, but it is not a pleasure to use a pen that just isn't quite up to par.


4 comments:

  1. Love your doodles. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of one of Grandma's wheat-weavings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you do a lot of symmetrical doodling? It would be interesting to have someone "read" your doodle to see if they can guess your personality type. Or maybe not. :-) Perfectionist, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh... doodle bliss! Love it! And your doodlings.

    ReplyDelete