Friday, November 20, 2009

A Very Important Announcement!

The Twelve by Twelve artists are excited twelve times over to announce that:

(drum roll, please.... )

Sterling Publications/Lark Books will be publishing a book on our Twelve by Twelve Collaborative Art Quilt project!

We are thrilled beyond words to have this wonderful opportunity, and so happy that our art endeavors and friendships are turning us into authors, too. We know that Lark was impressed by the loyal folks who follow our blogs and website, so thanks to all of you friends-of-Twelves for your encouraging words through our explorations!

We'll keep you posted as we know publication dates.

We are lifting a virtual glass of champagne to each other and to all of you for your support!



And, on a personal note—my thanks to Diane, Gerrie, Brenda, Deborah, Kristin, Kirsten, Helen, Francoise, Terri, Karen, and Nikki for making this such a grand adventure. Couldn't ask for better partners!

16 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Coun't have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan LT11:24 AM

    So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for all of you. :) That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOOO!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!
    This book will go on my WANT list right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What they all said!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'd say "Awesome" but somebody already did. How 'bout Awestruck?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How exciting. That's a book I definitely want to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How EXCITING! I can't wait to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not surprised. I loved looking at all the challenges as they were revealed and I know they will make a great book. Kudos to all twelve of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another big feather in your caps.

    Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous6:11 AM

    A huge CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete