Saturday, March 27, 2010

Phone camera tricks

I am still having fun with the camera in the iPhone. I just bought an app called "Hipstamatic" which takes photos that look like they were taken with an old plastic camera. I have owned a few of those kind of cameras. They traveled to Girl Scout camp with me many, many times. This photo shows some of the dolls that sit on the shelf above my desk. The cowboy is my mother's Buddy Lee doll from the '30s. In the middle is the faux Raggedy Ann, my first doll. Next to her is a Raggedy Andy I made. I think the photo looks like something you'd find in an old shoebox at a secondhand store.

I just finished three days of Census training today. So far I am not scheduled to work, but expect to be called for the big count of the homeless coming up next week.Needless to say, this is trickier than mailing out forms.

4 comments:

  1. I need this app!! Cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need an Iphone!!! What a cool app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool photo, Terry -- definitely looks old! (I'd love love love an Iphone but no great ATT service where we live so I'm stuck without for now.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Raggedy Andy says "Hi" to your Andy. They look as if they could be brothers. :-)

    http://winnowings.blogspot.com/search?q=raggedy

    ReplyDelete